Your baby already knows how to do sign language!
Here’s how to say:
• “Please change my diaper”: Turn beet red and make a straining expression, then smile.
• “I’d like something to eat, please”: Cram fist in mouth and suck wildly.
• “I’m tired”: Make a series of weeping gestures before closing eyes and lolling head backward.
• “Please pass me that thing up there that I can’t reach”: Point and grunt, then continue pointing and open mouth into screaming position.
• “No, thank you. I think I’ve had enough”: Throw food or object to floor with exaggerated grin.